2. Cookies are small information files placed on your hard drive and are automatically accepted by most browsers. Some cookies will not collect information that personally identifies you, but some other cookies (or similar technologies) may collect your data, such as your browser type and version, operating system, IP address, access dates and times, device ID, mobile network information, location, domain name and website browsing behaviour.
4. The pop-up may not appear on your subsequent visit to the Site, but you can change the options of your browser to be notified of new cookies being set, delete old cookies or disable cookies (whether present or future) altogether. For more information on managing cookies see aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information about how to restrict or block cookies on a wide variety of browsers. Please note that you may not be able to use all features and services offered on this Site when cookies are disabled.
6. Further to the above, we may also automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to gather statistical information on our server's usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations.
7. Please note that this policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the privacy or cookie practices of third party websites which may be linked to this Site.
8. This policy may be updated from time to time by way of publication on this page and you should review this policy from time to time to stay informed of how we are using cookies.
10. Please contact our data protection officer if you have any questions on the above:
Address: 27/F, 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2192 3123